We have a waitlist enabled on Crone. We got 879 signups and 1012 Twitter followers thanks to Lemon.io’s founder tweeting this tweet. There were 36.7k views and 239 likes, so 2.5% conversion and 3.7x signup:engagement. (Pretty great!). This proves interest but not solution fit. Based on previous user interviews, we’ll likely need to solve the relevancy problem to have a sticky product, which is a data-intensive problem to solve.
End user bottlenecks (in presumed order):
- Not relevant: e.g., can't find content I need
- Micro effortful I>R: e.g., it's a lot of work to complete workbooks
- Not top-of-mind/top-need: e.g., I forget to use it
- Macro ineffective: e.g., I don't get value from it
- Too confusing / buggy: e.g., product is too much of a hassle to use