- DEVOTION: Serve the inner Truth/Wisdom/Chokmah/Satguru. Know Thyself.
- NOBILITY: Smile, create, and give in abundance. Be prolific and useful. Imagine no difference and speak no ill.
- FREEDOM: Be free, open, and enjoy the gain. "No joy in the creator, no joy in the user."
- MOMENTUM: Move fast and be aggressive. Be a force of nature. Take the world by surprise.
- IRON WILL: Realize the Iron Will. Focus and follow-through. Order over entropy. Make and keep vows. Evolve to win.
Founding Team So Far
We’re on a mission to bring the Great Conversation to life for 100 million people. Read more about our vision and thesis here:
If that’s a great fit for you, email us at email@example.com. We’re looking for the following people to join our founding team:
We're on the hunt for a hyper-organized production lead to manage a high-velocity edutainment content pipeline. You’ll be managing the creation, deployment, and marketing of our AI workbooks. Your week is divided between writing, data-wrangling, image-editing, and marketing. We need this person to help us document and build the processes that will enable us to scale a production team.
We’re looking for an engineer to lead the development of Crone’s core architecture. We need that paradoxical person who knows early-stage startup development but can handle complex software architecture. The codebase is well maintained but the schema is vast. Our AI workbooks call on 12+ models in a single session, each requiring special handling and redundancies. We’re looking for someone who can build robust testing infra and hold the entire product in their head at once. If you can see yourself taking the lead on a complex project, reach out ASAP!
We’re looking for someone with a love for edutainment and a knack for building fun and sticky interfaces. Our product is like broccoli (it tastes fine and is good for you), but we need someone to add the mac-and-cheese. This requires an ability to do visuals, animation, tailwind (you can cheat with ChatGPT), and strategic UX design. You’ll be a key contributor on individual course launches as well as the product as a whole.
Click to expand for role descriptions. Joining an early team is like being an investor.